Administration Assistant to the CEOLOCATION : Lady Clark Retirement Village
REPORTS TO : Chief Executive Officer
CLASSIFICATION : Remuneration to be negotiated
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT : Casual Contract
The Administration Assistant will provide high-level administrative assistance to the Chief Executive Officer. The position is also responsible for the performance of a full range of administrative tasks associated with the operations of the Centre. The Administration Assistant will assist with the coordination of the Centre’s day to day administration and financial activities and assist with the delivery of strategic activities directly through the CEO.
- Provide high-level administrative support for the Chief Executive Officer. Perform a full range of high-level administrative and financial tasks associated with the dayto-day operation of the Centre.
- Co-ordinate and maintain the Chief Executive Officer’s professional activities.
- Provide administrative support to committees, including preparing agendas and minutes.
- Always ensure appropriate information security, data integrity, availability and confidentiality.
- Provide support in relation to stakeholder service requirements and internal and external service providers.
- Implement and monitor internal controls.
Download the Position Requirements
Admin Assistant to the CEO (131 KB)